SpittyTheDude

Post your Snapmatic photos

After coming up to the surface I notice my dinghy on fire and the npc's on their speedophile speed away.

Made sure jaws didn't get my ass before I went diving.

Chop doesn't fuck around.

post-10497-0-94279600-1380580169.jpg

post-10497-0-31347400-1380580522.jpg

post-10497-0-25541200-1380580687.jpg

You can add tassels to the seat, and you can change the bitch seat and/or add a sissy bar. The sissy bar was too small for my taste (it should be high enough to tie a pack to), so I left it off. The seats are brown no matter what, however.

BlackSox posted a video in the Vehicle Spawns topic, check that out.

I propose a full, 16-person iGTA crew ride through Blaine County in GTA Online sometime.

• Like 4

You can ride the skidoo up a lot of the waterfalls... Like even ten feed tall ones i rode them up one of the small streams...

I endorse that idea. :fap: bOnEs and Brian need to be at the ready with their capture equipment.

capture equipment? my photo taking days are done, everyone can take a photo nowadays... anyone riding shotgun can do it... i am not about to ride passenger every match just for the pics... i only did that in IV because i reached level 10 4 years ago :lol:...

although, i do want to ride through areas as a biker crew... you know my character will have a beard, no matter who the parents are...

• Like 1

capture equipment? my photo taking days are done, everyone can take a photo nowadays... anyone riding shotgun can do it... i am not about to ride passenger every match just for the pics... i only did that in IV because i reached level 10 4 years ago :lol:...

Of all the people that posted pics of forum games, you were the most prolific (and entertaining). Gotta keep that tradition alive for GTAO, bOnEs. :(

Of all the people that posted pics of forum games, you were the most prolific (and entertaining). Gotta keep that tradition alive for GTAO, bOnEs. :(

says the guy who never participated... memories are made in the event itself, not the pics...

• Like 1