SpittyTheDude

Post your Snapmatic photos

My second character which used to be female, but i changed to male was meant to be old. He was as old as I could get him at the time. Now he only looks middle-aged in comparison...

This is how she used to look before her operation

0_0.jpg

Post Op.

0_0.jpg

I might see if i can find a glitch to force character changes again, make him older, as intended.

I wonder how an old Niko would look with the new aged settings?

• Like 1

I already know a way if you only have 1 character... Just not for two, unfortunately.

so you mean, with one open spot you can create your own character?!? mind = blown!! :P...--

-

0_0.jpg

Care to elaborate, Dup?

youtube is a good place to find answers... be sure to drop that like/follow/cash advance/social security, etc... also, i am not sure if it works, but i am sure dup can confirm it...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOLTgoUx_YQ

• Like 1

I'm going to start a channel of my own, spewing the same cookie-cutter info as everyone else, but all my videos will start with me screaming "I HAVE SEVEN JARS OF URINE IN MY CLOSET"

"... SMASH THAT LIKE BUTTON"

• Like 5

I drove up, and that's where her car was. There was nothing around to explain how she got it there.

Well you see, it's a long story that I assure you involves very, very good driving. I mean you have to be good to get to land on that rock like I obviously intended.

Don't be jelly guys, I know, I know - I'm awesome ;)

• Like 4

Well you see, it's a long story that I assure you involves very, very good driving. I mean you have to be good to get to land on that rock like I obviously intended.

Mhm.

0_0.jpg

• Like 1

:blush:

opps! sorry Bones, totally forgot all about taking photo's.

new paint job. one that even CFO will like i'm sure...lmao

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Bones' game froze, and i managed to restrain myself from killing his npc self...

0_0.jpg

just chillin at the beach, out and aboout

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

what?

0_0.jpg

Bones made it back in game. guess which one is the npc....also Bones said he saw a different looking guy than what i did

the twins:

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

and me...

0_0.jpg

:clap:

---> also, if i'm slow posting pics, i do forget about taking them, by all means go nutz on my behalf k. (everyone)

Edited by Otiz P Jivefunk
  • Like 3

Mercy and Ghostman's holiday

v4vx4i.jpg

Enjoying a bar in New York

2i044l0.jpg

Enjoying the sunset in Barbados

121a5qa.jpg

Enjoying a walk along the beach in Grand Turk. We hated the small prickly things. Yes Mercy loves to wave in every photo.

2pt8gig.jpg

Met this interesting character in some country that I can't even pronounce.

• Like 5