Holocaust

Post a picture of yourself

Not bad is it. ELO on the player, bottle in hand, Sun in your eyes. Bit of a result.post-57-0-99769800-1428341777_thumb.jpg

• Like 4

Well it only makes sense that I would love your shirt. Motorhead Bastards for life!

Right, Ace Face. You're going into my will. When I inevitably drink myself to death you'll inherit all of my t-shirts. Wear them proudly goodly sir!

• Like 2

Well it only makes sense that I would love your shirt. Motorhead Bastards for life!

Right, Ace Face. You're going into my will. When I inevitably drink myself to death you'll inherit all of my t-shirts. Wear them proudly goodly sir!

You know I will my good man, once I get my denim i'm getting all the patches that'll fit, it'll be greatest outfit i've ever known.  Cheers.

Lemmy-as-Jesus.jpg

I was bored. Then I drank gin, played the Dubliners and sent 14 selfies to my boss. Including:post-57-0-92601900-1429652435_thumb.jpg

Ha ha. Fucking lol. Can'tpost-57-0-25055900-1429652635_thumb.jpg

• Like 8

Should have captioned it "updating your wank bank."

You're right. I should have. I'll settle for upgrading everybody else's... Enjoy.

• Like 2

me and my brother, drinking around the campfire last weekend with a party of about 30. good times

11023331_10155403480350392_5926802572554

Your brother looks like stoned hairy Ace.

Or not. I can't tell. All you Canadians look the same to me...

• Like 2

It's been over 2 years since I last touched a weight! My powers are being drained by the day...

Thank god for beer though. It gives me that drunk strength.

• Like 1

Cuda's going native. Bombardier real ale. Good grog.

• Like 1

Often when I go heavy I just start popping those ales like it's Victorian London.