Brian

Hobbies and Projects

You can solve the entire thing using about 9 algorithms. It's just about how quick you can recognise the situation and which to apply, then it's about how quick you can turn the cube. This will get you to about a 1-3 minute solve time. To get it less than a minute and into the seconds, you have to learn another technique, which is about 42 algorithms. So it's a lot more effort, but can be done with a lot of practice. It's quite fun as well. I've not gotten as far as F2L, i'm quite content at being able to solve in less than 2 mins at the moment.

I like to enjoy the occasional cigar.

Just ordered my first humidor and a 20 sampler from Cigars International. Anyone else like cigars?

I always have a passion to make something new greeting cards. I have an interest in knife painting and sketching.

I always have a passion to make something new greeting cards. I have an interest in knife painting and sketching

I always have a passion to make something new greeting cards. I have an interest in knife painting and sketching.

Bump

Hello beautiful people and Massacre long time no talk. I haven't been online much as I've got a new and pointless hobby. 

Wood turning!

Because who doesn't need 70 odd wooden bowls. Anyway. Here's some stuff I've made

http://imgur.com/gallery/RMtBRK6

Random turned stuff https://imgur.com/gallery/HgbiNIj

Hopefully I get to hear your beautiful accents soon. 

Xxx

• Like 1

Nice. Metal lathe is a lot more practical that a wood lathe. A good mate has one and I waited for years for him to upgrade it so I could "borrow" his old one but got sick of waiting. Can't really do much useful with a wood lathe but as one friend said "I'll never need a chair leg again".

My work is finally getting good enough I might be able to sell some at markets etc but I doubt I'd cover my costs much less time. And I'd rather be spinning than sitting at a stall peopling. 

This is somethings where I can start with I am Ronald? and like to play video game series in my meantime. Well, talking about projects currently I am not working on any project as I completed my college. Due to less time because of heavy work I got very less time to play. Currently on GTA 5 and waiting for the GTA 6 trailer.