GTA 5 100% Checklist
Last Edited by TreeFitty May 11, 2014 : 0 Comments : 231,791 Views
Basic 100% ChecklistHere's a quick overview of what you need to do for 100%. Most things are mission-based:
- 69 Missions - Complete the story.
- 20 Strangers and Freaks - There's people outside of the story with various tasks to complete.
- 42 Hobbies and Pastimes - Races, shooting range, flight school, and more.
- 14 Random Events - All kinds of things happen in GTA V. Help stop criminals or jack an armored car.
- 16 Misc - Buy something special or collect various items. Call up a friend to hang out or take on various stunts scattered around the map.
Missions (55%)There are 69 missions which all need to be completed.
Strangers and Freaks (10%)There are 58 Strangers and Freaks missions (total) but only 20 of them count towards 100% from the following mission strings:
Hobbies and Pastimes (10%)There are 59 pastimes and hobbies but you only need to do 42 of them:
- Darts (win)
- Flight School (bronze or better for 12 tasks)
- Golf (get par or below)
- Parachute Jumps (13)
- Private dance at strip club
- Races (bronze or better) - Offroad (6), Sea (4), Street (5), Triathlons (3)
- Shooting Range (bronze or better for 6 weapon classes)
- Tennis (win)
Random Events (5%)There are 57 random events scattered around the map. Your radar will flash and a blip appears. You need to complete 14. There are no specific ones but the very light blue (almost gray) blips do not count - these are just "talk to the person" occurrences.
Misc (20%)There are 16 miscellaneous things you need to complete:
- Collectibles - Knife Flights (any 8), Letter Scraps (50 for Dreyfuss), Spaceship Parts (50 for Omega), Stunt Jumps (any 25), Under the Bridge (any 25)
- Purchase any 5 properties
- Purchase a vehicle from a website (bicycles included)
- Walk and play fetch with Chop
- Complete a Booty Call
- Receive a Prostitute service
- Hold Up a Store
- Visit the Cinema
- Friend Activities - Bar, Cinema, Darts, Strip Club
No comments have been made on this article. Complete the form below to make a comment.
Make A Comment
Sorry, comments have been disabled for this article.