European Previews Breakdown
Posted by JamieMilne November 12, 2012 : 15 Comments : 17,303 Views
We have all the new screenshot's right here!
List that will be updated:
- The Guardian (UK)
- Gamer.nl [translated]
- Meristation [translated]
- Jeuxactu [translated]
- Multiplayer.it [translated]
- Liberation [translated]
- Spiegel [translated]
- InsideGamer [translated]
- NU.nl [translated]
- Elmundo.es [translated]
Here's a quick summary of what we found out about the game from today's previews.
- Single player and multiplayer are being developed by separate teams.
- For the first time ever - full game map open from the start.
- The 'switch menu' is a radial menu similar to 'Red Dead Redemption's' weapon wheel.
- A fully functional wildlife ecosystem, including Coyotes.
- The story will revolve around six heists.
- Use the phone to call up the other protagonists to hang out with.
- 'Radar Love' by 'Golden Earring' - in game music, on radio.
- Each of the protagonists will have their own separate money pool.
- Cover mechanics have been greatly improved and cover will be very important in the gameplay.
- Alamo Sea is the name of the Salton Sea like area.
- Franklin is employed by Armenian gangsters
- First time ever, scored soundtrack during missions. Radio as always while off mission.
- Farmlands, deserts and villages.
- More flying focused missions.
- The city of Los Santos is 4-5 times bigger than Liberty City.
- GTA V is 5 times larger than Red Dead Redemption.
Stay tuned to igta5.com for all the latest news on GTA V. Leave a comment on what you think of them or join us in our forum's to discuss these fantastic new screenshots! >>> European Previews Discussion <<< Enjoy!
Make A Comment
Sorry, comments have been disabled for this article.