Last Edited by TreeFitty April 25, 2014 : 0 Comments : 11,158 Views
The following races are available. Stats for each are listed. Note the entry fees. First place wins 3/4 of the pot (six racers total), second place wins 1/6 of the pot, and third place wins the remaining 1/12 of the pot. You need to bring your own vehicle so prepare beforehand.
South Los SantosSame as the stranger mission. Take a spin through some of the toughest neighborhoods in Los Santos. The race starts in Chamberlain Hills before snaking over into Davis and Rancho. It then heads up to La Mesa and turns back down into Davis then Strawberry.
Entry Fee: $100
Winnings: $450, $100, $50
City CircuitThis tour of the wealthy Los Santos areas starts in Vinewood. It then winds through the hills above briefly before taking a shot down the beach from Del Perro into Vespucci. The route then crosses back through Rockford Hills and touches the eastern edge of top dollar properties before coming to an end.
Entry Fee: $500
Winnings: $2250, $500, $250
AirportStarting in the race's namesake, the route heads out into the mainland passing by the Maze Bank Arena before taking a short tour of Davis in South LS. After passing by the arena again it goes back into the airport.
Entry Fee: $1000
Winnings: $4500, $1000, $500
FreewayCome for a phallic run around the Olympic Freeway from East LS to Downtown and back. Straight runs lead to quick turns and a fluid spin around various off & on ramps with a crossover in between.
Entry Fee: $1250
Winnings: $5625, $1250, $625
Vespucci CanalsReceding to two wheeled vehicles, this race hops around the canals of Vespucci before shooting up through a mall in Del Perro and back down along the beaches. Note: A sport bike is a very good idea for this race. Also be aware that if the other racers wreck they will get back up and running in a second whereas you will need to wait for Franklin to get up and get back on your bike (if the other racers don't run over him until he dies). Absolute bullshit but that's the way it is.
Entry Fee: $1500
Winnings: $6750, $1500, $750
- A stock muscle or sports car such as the Ruiner should be enough to win the races. Even a Taxi or Granger can win if you drive well.
- Turbo Start: Don't hold the accelerator until the "Go!" text appears.
- Slipstream: Stay behind another car in their white "stream" lines which will give you speed and allow you to pass if needed.
- Slow down for turns and try not to hit anyone or anything. The other racers will crash and run into obstacles as well due to the pedestrian traffic. Take advantage of straightaways but check your radar for upcoming turns.
- You can force some of the other racers to crash into things such as poles or other vehicles by getting next to them and moving to the side. The other racers will try to avoid colliding with you.
- Note you don't need to go through the center of the checkpoint marker. You just need to get very close to the outside edge which means you can cut corners a little for some of them.
No comments have been made on this article. Complete the form below to make a comment.