Special and Collector's Editions Announced
Posted by OptimumPx May 23, 2013 : 53 Comments : 33,843 Views
Now we're really getting down to the nitty-gritty folks, because Rockstar has announced that the Grand Theft Auto V Special Edition and Collector's Edition are available for pre-order! And they are awesome!
Come join the conversation in Our Forums!
For starters just by pre-ordering you gain access to the world famous Atomic Blimp! Cruise the skies of Los Santos in the lap of luxury!
- One copy of Grand Theft Auto V
- Collectible SteelBook with Exclusive Artwork This special SteelBook features double-sided, never-before-seen artwork of Michael, Trevor and Franklin. Custom color and metallic treatments bring out the detail of the artwork created exclusively for this SteelBook.
- Blueprint Map This exclusive, additional 21.5â€ x 26.75â€ map displays a blueprint view of Los Santos and Blaine County. Cryptic markings indicate locations for fast cash and other points of interest for the up-and-coming entrepreneur.
- Special Ability Boost Michael, Franklin and Trevor each have a unique special ability. With this boost, the special ability bar will generate 25% faster.
- Stunt Plane Trials Single player Stunt Plane Trials let you take on additional aerial challenges spread throughout Los Santos and Blaine County.
- Bonus Outfits, Tattoos and More Michael, Franklin and Trevor get bonus outfits in their wardrobes, character specific tattoos at tattoo parlors, and special deals from shopkeepers across Los Santos and Blaine County.
- Additional Weapons When visiting Ammunation stores in single player, merchants will have special weapons in their inventory available for free: the Pistol .50, Bullpup Shotgun and melee Hammer.
- Grand Theft Auto V Security Deposit Bag with Logo Key Inspired by the heists in Grand Theft Auto V, this custom 10.75â€ x 8.5â€ money bag features a pop-up style lock and laser cut logo key to secure important items. The reverse side features a pressed Rockstar Games logo on the security mount with a framed ID window.
- Grand Theft Auto V New Era 9FIFTYâ„¢ Snapback Cap This exclusive New Era 9FIFTYâ„¢ cap features an embroidered Los Santos logo on the front, a stitched, black Rockstar Games logo on the wearerâ€™s left side, a Grand Theft Auto â€˜Vâ€™ logo applique on the opposite side, and snapback closure for an adjustable fit.
- Custom Characters for Grand Theft Auto Online Get classic Grand Theft Auto characters to use within the Grand Theft Auto Online Character Creation System.
- Unique Vehicles and Garage Property Players will instantly receive a garage to store custom vehicles. In single player, the garage will be stocked with the 1930â€™s style Hotknife hotrod and the CarbonRS sports bike. In Grand Theft Auto Online, players will get the high-end Khamelion electric car.
Come join the conversation in Our Forums!
All content created by and property of iGTA5.com and must not be reproduced without express written permission. © 2011-2023 iGTA5.com
- ddh (Guest) September 15, 2013Special costs around 90 after tax and shipping collectors costs somewhere around 140 I believe
- FEARz (Guest) September 08, 2013how much does each one cost lz write back quick
- waffles (Guest) August 24, 2013Will the vehicles that come with the collectors edition have insurance on them already?
- collectors edition (Guest) August 02, 2013Already Pre ordered collectors edition
- me (Guest) July 13, 2013i have already pre-ordered the special editon because the collectors edition is too expensive for the tings it have
- Grunt4Life (Guest) June 30, 2013Pre-ordered the very last available special edition pack in the gamestore, and received two big GTA V posters for free as well!
Today was a good day!
- TreeFitty (Guest) June 28, 2013Check with your local retailer.
- Matt (Guest) June 28, 2013How much will the colleters editon cost
- jake16 (Guest) June 25, 2013i just want to get in that blimp with trevor and fly really slowly until i find some one on the side walk i do not like and hopfully land on top of them and squish them Trevor for the win :D
- zackSHAW (Guest) June 15, 2013Tommy Vercetti!
Make A Comment
Sorry, comments have been disabled for this article.